Mom of 3 girls takes you on her inspirational journey to live life to the fullest for 365 days prior to her 40th birthday...and invites you to take the pledge to live your best life!

Sunday, December 25, 2011

A Prison Sentence...

Really?  What black baby's head looks like this?   


Follow our Journey to Foreign Places! Subscribe Now!

I'm back to blogging and decided to stop count the days!  Counting makes writing feel like a prison sentence!  I enjoy writing; yet, every time I write the day, it feels like I'm counting the days until I get out.  So no more counting, just content!

So what do I have to say about Belgium?  I have so many stories to tell and I plan to share them all - the good, the bad, the ugly––the ups and downs!  I hope you will join us on this journey as we travel around Europe and the world.  We have a lot of great trips planned and I would love to share each of them.  I'll start sharing this exciting, yet crazy journey tomorrow.  If you haven't already, please subscribe so we can stay in touch!  That's it for now, gotta go find a place that can do black hair in Belgium...I am struggling!

Speaking of black hair– Really?  What black baby's head looks like this?  Why would I want to to buy this doll?  I understand low budget...but a few more strands of hair couldn't cost that much? SMH(shaking my head)

1 comment:

katrina said...

I am so Glad you are back! I love reading you blog and keeping up with the girls. A few of them told me they got to skype with enoa!